Thursday, May 21, 2009

Complications Of Having A Sixth Lumbar Vertebra

Bonjour my friends!

I wanted you, so send a card
but it was just too little time!

I was in fact last weekend (15, 16, 17) in Fronkreeeisch and I, along with Stephanie, a friend here to explore Paris. It is also a French girl, so I, which is equipped with NO Franzoesischkenntnissen came well through the world. höhö
We went with the Euro Star train, and actually we were only a day there, when we arrived Friday evening and Sunday morning are gone, but toll wars! We stayed with friends of Stephanie and can save cost so luckily a lot. Yes and not only that, but the celebration of French-bred was still in there. Very cool to have as the experienced. And the Eiffel Tower, we see anyway! Although enttaeuschent small the turrets have been and we were only on the 2nd Platform, but you have to be yes been there once!
With a few little dramas that is a really worthwhile trip was! - We are already planning the next to Disneyland xD

Fri, and Saturday, we go for 3 weeks after Russia. Finally! And from there I create also surely write to you.
to
So because all man! >

0 comments:

Post a Comment