life note
people'm Jo, degree in Russia and have only short web. Grad sitting here in a 5 star hotel because only here in our Around the Internet and has bought here Juliane Internet hours and me because they all use up so fast can not (are only 3 days valid) kindly loaned her laptop so I can check my email sometimes.
It is really nice, the weather is wonderful so far, even if it will rain tomorrow, and there is much to see. For me of course especially interesting since I really even see how the Russian people actually are so on it (from what little I have noticed / see). Is, after all, something strange Russian woman to be seen and nothing of the sort to have. .. But nuuun! ;)
So then, dear greetings from St. Petersburg!
PS: HER WITH YOUR NEW ADDRESS!
0 comments:
Post a Comment