Oh my
... uff.
so long I no longer have written, although I could've, but now I have to just write.
Yesterday Tios came grandparents for a week now since Julie has gone to Moscow, and now has unfortunately an accident happened. The grandmother is on the way home stumbled and fell hard and unhappy in her arms (because they wanted to support the case, of course) - and now the arm is broken. A man (coincidentally an earlier tenant of this apartment) it has helped to Wohnungstuer (because he knew immediately where that is)
you wanted to take a taxi to the hospital because the transportation costs for an ambulance are so expensive, but somehow have the two, while I on behalf pain ointment and bandages to get at the pharmacy was still called the emergency services, and so an ambulance came and has gone to the nearest public Kranknehaus. (You do not have him tried "to order", but since then he was before the door ^ ^)
Since it is a complicated Fracture has been drawn, they had to have surgery today, it went before the operation, but well under the circumstances.
wanted to first say the two Juliane nothing about it, because they did not want to unnecessarily alarm (clear what to make of Moscow already out of worry), but I did then but urged that at least one of the two, or Julie Coram, know that. I mean, you never know! One hopes of course it never, but even with a small operation can always go wrong! (Which, it turns out, June's father as attorney knows best, as he has treated for years cases of malpractice aertzlichen) So you better know all of modest beginning. Have
Coram then sent a text message, because Julian had mobile phone (or the wrong call, it does not know exactly, because her father has tried to reach them) was, and he then called us, then Julie, and sending you to us again. Was ultimately good.
Yes. Now we hope
natural that everything goes well!
0 comments:
Post a Comment