December News
bunkered XD So after the last entry again after weeks have passed, I thought I'll be in touch again and chat a bit out of my life XD If it's interested in you, you are welcome to read more Otherwise click the Gesülze gone rather ...
Fitness
Funnily enough, I pulled it really good the whole of November. I was very disciplined three times a week in the gym and did all my exercises completed. Interestingly, I've never once been in the pool, although I actually thought that I will only use the ... But what do we conclude? It need not necessarily Fitness First . The main thing to achieve and exercise equipment, which I can handle, clean, fairly empty, well ... I have even been in any course (which offer the cheaper gyms usually not), because I'm always a little afraid of collapsing before the assembled crew. Since I'd rather do in secret, quietly my exercises. And with the cardio and strength equipment looks just impossible left or right and almost everyone has headphones in his ears. Perfect!
But as the case may be - now is the month to sample and I will definitely go on in any way with the sport. I feel so much better. However, I Fitness First a bit too expensive. So I am now trying to cross a few of the cheaper versions ...
snow
we have here just to Hauf. And I confess: I like the winter. I actually like every season, as long as it changes after a certain time. At the moment I enjoy the whole lot of snow outside. Without snow there is no winter for me and certainly no Christmas. Still there were also no problems with public transport - at least then maybe I'll start to grumble about yet;)
Advent and Christmas stories
Advent Calendar now offers almost every page and every company - the real madness.
I think I've even talked about it last year that this year I like to make an Advent story would do. So with twenty-four parts and then each day a door is opened ...
Ahem, yes, no big surprise: Did not I of course made it.
And after the second bad news: a Christmas story is not planned. Spontaneous acute lack of ideas and lack of time. Sorry
^___^;;
Christmas markets
I Liiiiiebe. Munich is conveniently a few more of them and I could drink me constantly through all the mulled wine varieties. Really too bad that there is to drink only in the winter ...
Job
Meanwhile, I got over half the sample time and I still hope that I will be accepted after that. I really like as well, even if it is only a very small team. But I think now I like it so well. It would certainly be quite devastating if that were to go now for some reason, but come to an end. Well, as I said, half of the trial period is over and somehow makes you look it anyway thoughts ...
Well yes, we'll see.
hold
Write Status: Chapter 35 in work
end: still not in sight. 40 + chapter shall in any case, so far has been the mental construction.
0 comments:
Post a Comment