Monday, December 6, 2010

Combat Action Badge License Plates

Nicholas

XD I hope you had - or did not - all a nice Nicholas.
I will make me about twenty pounds heavier. My family shall be able to believe that it got near me, and generally in all of Munich is no supermarket and on top of that I can eat like a horse and it still was declining XD

three packages and I the two of them that are already in my own home - the third I have to get from the post office - to leave me the contents of the third downright fear. If there's times as much food - mainly chocolate - in it, I can sometimes even open a supermarket ...

If anyone who would like to chocolate of any kind ... I have a little something in reserve

0 comments:

Post a Comment