on a New Wave
So after the past few weeks, a little unwillingly had more time, I'm recently back into a new employment!
Wah, and I'm so happy! : D I can not do it so well, have rumzuhocken at home and have nothing to do. I need a sensible daily routine. to stay in bed until noon are - even on weekends (unless preceded by a rather violent celebration XD) - I find horrible. I need something to do. I think it's good to get up in the morning and to know why. Somewhere that I go and do something.
And then the lovely money you get for these tasks, of course not too bad XD "
far, I like super! The people are nice, good working atmosphere, the location has a thousand times and my central Directions will be reduced by half! ;
Perfect ^ ^
Unfortunately, I have now - of course XD "- something less time. So please do not be upset if the answer mails - or reviews ... - Once again takes longer ^____^;; (okay, granted, before that I'm not really been very reliable ... failed Ausredeversuch XD)
way I like my phone is still great: D I think though, today's morning it crashed accidentally short, but even when the battery to "almost empty", holding the thing ten hours XD "Interesting.
Also, I'm just totally excited about the Caligo Chaser App: D This is an RPG - a bit similar to Final Fantasy. Of course not as sophisticated ago by the military hardware or the story, but for a fantastic mobile game *____*
0 comments:
Post a Comment