Monday, August 2, 2010

Do Arizona Driver's Licenses Have Holograms?

She was - the Animagic 2010!

Wow, and the time went so fast around , madness! In a very, very positive way: D
Hm, I do not really know what I could write great things to do so. If you have been there, you know, as it was, and if you have not been there: How about next year * lol * In the meantime, I've mastered something perhaps? Refined to fill not only a tiny corner with my signature, so then everything builds up in [info] o0lancha0o XD "(But most of the work you will still have;) But thank you that you have done with me - and that we have tortured us together through the panel XD)
Also a big thank you to all who were there and have my name in the book or Conhon wanted ^ ^ I just got it! (Although I have written nothing special inside .___.)

Well, otherwise I hope it ! You liked just like me: D

Oh, and this is still for [info] arnienna - specially picked out for you * lol *! ; Although you probably have no time to teach you to look at Julia, p work, work, work

looking at you, kid!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment