Ueberlebenskuenstler
winner!!
I'm writing from my new apartment!
Jap, finally it's done and I peddled now in
Flat 4
21 Dartmouth Row
London SE10 8AW
UK
All of mail letters, cards, packages, flowers, gifts, IKEA vouchers, cash checks, or at least life-size cardboard cutout Ueberraschungsbesuchen send your gone! Ne?
Thank you! ♥
I still have no food and great furniture here, but for pretty much everything I need to survive!
Gaaaaaaaaaaaanz many pans, a mattress, bedding, blankets, pillows, towels, shower stuff, all my clothes, my cell phone, a book, a living room table, the laptop of Coram, fortunately a weak, non-secure Internet access (so much for Ueberlebenskuenstler, no, what am I smart !), curtains, power, heat! The latter was made today by the way even more quickly, which meant that I have demolished June's Cell Phone (pure joy - I then add time as another thing added to the account of the damage list ...): Say hello to hot water and then Heating!
The couch comes tomorrow at some point soon and the kettle comes from my former Zimmerkueche and IKEA Kleiderstaender. be
is also still all covered with an inch-thick layer of dust, so I'll clean all the days that I am, but that is surely worth it!
I had a camera, yes ....... I would take pictures and they show you ...... and at all ............ but I'm not so ... ................... I must again refer to my address? Hahaha
At least this is now my first evening with an overnight stay here and I looking forward to next time!
Until the day then! : D
0 comments:
Post a Comment