What I wanted to write the time now ... sooo
MANY THANKS FOR THE LOVE LETTERS!! My God, I was so happy sooooooooooo!
A response will be Of course! (When I finally found my block, which I rather suspect that I have forgotten him in Berlin, which was a shame, where everything there was in it and now I have to buy me a new need)
It was my first real post and then ever so nice! Thank you very much!
I expect, of course, that others write to me, right? Exactly. hihi
Joa, and otherwise runs here until now is still good, I work a lot less and like (me stirring up busy with side jobs to) and got it, after a nerve-consuming odyssey for us all, well done indeed me for a course registered with the Open University! Will do so a correspondence course in Early Years! And every month I go to a workshop that brought me to the first session, nothing, but do it in the course may still be ... The main thing to do!
I can say is currently wunderpraechtig walk me! But who knows what I say in half a year!, Haha.
liver me at least, in 'my' apartment , and have even some furniture are already here, I have all of Julia and Carolina, her friend got. Sofa bed, desk, two mini-Schaukelstuehle, desk, coffee table, my old Kleiderstaender (for the ironing, I still have to buy, haha), and a TV .... but I have no food in the house, but mainly two refrigerators! ! And even a toaster! And I even have a washing machine too! ... So more can I ask?
Now I Stalke again just for the purpose of Japan Cremetoertchens journal report and then I go into the Haja. Is so late already, right?
Thus doth Juti!
0 comments:
Post a Comment