Wie versprochen, zeig ich natürlich gerne meine Sachen die ich aus London mitgebracht bekommen habe. Die Urban Decay-Sachen waren leider nirgendwo zu kriegen, maybe I'm lucky and the "Naked" line is to get the next visit Let's see Where I tend almost to other products, but see themselves
Sleek -... Storm range The first impression of the range was somewhat disappointing, I had much more presented below. It works, say something "cheap" by the pattern on the eyeshadow itself after first use but I am happy with it with the eye shadow can be a really great - magic effect on the eye, the eyes shine formally and I'm very excited - almost metallic.. All the colors I have been able to use it yet, but the three times where I have used so far, I was very satisfied with the result. The texture is a bit strange, being careful not to have to be strong too much product on the brush. - It's almost as if you pressed pigments themselves and add a tick is too much compression means. The eyeshadows look wet to me.
's swatches of me, no base on an "NC15" light skin.
Sleek Blush - Sunrise So far I have not yet used it, like the first impression of me but if he is just as well with the brush on the cheeks as in Swatches behaves'm satisfied. Is an ingenious color: red / brown with a light blue wrap and golden hues.
NARS Blush - Sin WOW! I've read a lot about the Nars Blushes, Blush but this exceeded all my expectations. Absolute delight! The texture, just adorable, the job is so slight of hand. Such a beautiful plum-tone, I am thrilled and this product is definitely worth the money. ♥ bad for myself, for the NARS-love has broken out. Even the packaging is pure luxury for me! ;-)
The Blushes I had so far from MAC, I have 're all not very convincing, the job was almost always stained and voted me dissatisfied. Maybe it was due to my inexperience at that time in terms Blushes (...) Anyway, this blush is just a completely different class.
I can only recommend to anyone.
Sleek Pout Polish - Electro Peach a bad buy as it appears in the book before I want to have anything by forests I already quite a lot of Internet blogs for swatches and absolutely all I have conveyed a very different impression of this product. The color is much more intense and, above all, what for me is not at all: this stuff so perverse tastes artificial, that I really would never use again. I admit, at this point, I'm always a bit sensitive and the MAC glosses also very spoiled, but I really wonder how people can use something like this every day. The taste reminds me of similar products from Labello Aldi/Lidl- The smell, however, is okay, just smells like vanilla - albeit artificial than MAC, dissipates quite quickly and is thus no real criticism for me. - The rest, however, absolute no-go, even if I find the right color for me, I would not this stuff into the house.
Finally Blushes Swatches of Pout and Polish:
from bottom to top: Sin - Sunrise - Electro Peach
0 comments:
Post a Comment