disaster
Läppi Toshi I. bye to me.
Where he is, strictly speaking, only fallen into a coma. Life support measures are recommended but only partially, because its internal organs have taken due to the lingering, mishandling irreparable damage.
Maybe someone noticed about a year ago, has given up as my original power cord to the spirit. Then I bought a replacement, and probably somehow but not quite 100% on my Laptop was matched. Both - and laptop adapter from the power supply - were getting pretty hot and after two weeks, there was again no electricity from the socket for Toshi
I. So I again bought a new power supply because the bottom line anyway gü ; Cheap than a new laptop.
This then has actually held up yesterday.
Granted, two weeks ago's has already given the first indication that this power supply would soon go broke. Whenever I have connected the Läppi of electricity, the power source from battery to battery power to flow to the battery and then again to power changed before it was time to decide. In the meantime, then the power is easily broken again and again converted jumped on battery, but then once the plug out and put back in and everything was fine. While he has blown hard and has become piping hot, but since the the last few weeks actually went so each, I thought nothing of it so much.
fact, the good guy but has probably overheated and wrecked by the way also the second power supply. Or the other way around. No idea.
Yesterday it was then at least to the extent that Toshi has suddenly I get out of power. In, out and out also brought nothing, and then I'm quite suddenly come into the rotation to get my entire hard disk or external to quickly pull over.
At 51% battery power. Literally a game on time.
Fortunately, I had about a month ago already once again a full backup made XD "Otherwise it might be better not get.
unbelievable how much you can hang on a couple of zeros and ones.
But the fact is that a complete data loss would be a real disaster.
My computer is - as probably in most PC - every day and every day what it is in any files changed. Whether it be photos, scanlations, text, music, documents, movies, pictures - it's all stupid on it on that drive. Since one can ever give in to panic.
Fortunately, on Saturday happened on Sunday and today, where nothing goes. Usually I have always so lucky.
fell in Saturn then the choice of a new laptop and not on a new power supply, which would in doubt, probably in the foreseeable future given up the ghost. So you can imagine I
Läppi Toshi II, from which I write you now. He is still quite virginal and up I have configured Firefox to have next to nothing. For any window constantly popping up with some prompts me to register somewhere. I hate such things. Remind me later turn. Or in seven days. Or never.
Although I must admit yes, what has been that Windows 7. And about twice as good as the processor that goes into Toshi I.. Although it is quite awful to find your way around and the keyboard makes me mad, because I hardly meet the characters that will take me, but I think this is just a matter of time.
And what is this screen, my goodness! That's almost a bit such as cinema XD "I think my TV is not so great, let alone in 16:9 XD"
Well, now time to finish the whole thing: I'm back online: D I love
0 comments:
Post a Comment