Sunday, February 21, 2010

Camera Repair Replace Front Element

OMG nick change,!

Yep, like the headline says ... I've changed my Furrynickname!

It took me annoyed for years that my nickname ...

- was not chosen by myself, but to me by someone "attached" I was also not particularly like
- sounds stupid and boring
- a real name which appears is what has repeatedly caused a confusion ("You mean in real terms but also Boris, do you?")
- to quite simply not convenient for me

... so I have changed it:-D.


The Nick "Camou" I was years ago collapsed and I had reserved it to me, among other things on LiveJournal already, but I have never pulled any change to it at last, because I have the old Nick had stopped a long time and it seemed to me superfluous . I was a long time during training, little or not at all active in fandom, from then on I had my "bummer" Nick really matter.
But since I now want to go back a little with people, it's been important to me to do the same with Nick, I finally like :-).

From then on, I would be glad if you will like my new Nick and he with the time adopted gradually. I do not expect that this will happen overnight, but as I said it .... like it fits well in my view and my nickname in RL trials turn on the change which appeal to me most of my friends (" , Chris, "or simply" Husky ") were never successful in Furrykreisen what I understand, too ..... can it really speaks to yes to anyone with the nickname.

0 comments:

Post a Comment