Sunday, October 11, 2009

Healthy Eating Slogons

katinku @ 2009-10-11T23: 34:00

Just briefly, to report, as so runs.

My work is going well so far, the regular work hours are a blessing and with Phil, I see myself simply bombastic!
It is really great, an incredibly nice person and reminds me a bit of me in their nature (that is somewhere deep in my Heart, for I know that I was not behaving, but am also eeeeigentlich or me. I can not just VIEWING ^ ^) This is about as like Sophia and Olga. We have many common interests, preferences and views, and can laugh a lot together. With her I could virtually move directly into a WG and knew that it would run well. therefore probably the identification
... And if a full year as an au pair to stay, he (and this is quite possible, since it is not likely as they had planned, or the relationship as it now just as an au pair, is not particularly appeals to you) they will miss me very nice!
We take very very much together and I've already really happy! is really a loss if it goes ... but I very much hope that we will still stay in touch. Especially weeeeeil, drum roll, it also intends to study in Berlin! haha, is not it?
If it really comes to Berlin, they even know you have to learn, especially Sophia, Olga, I'll tell you, with you would understand you right away! ^ ^
But so far I will not even go there, right? Really do not paint the devil on the wall ... because who knows what happened at all an extent. And yes I'll have to finally know that here there is still a second year, although she thought after three weeks, they would have to fly back home, haha!

So then, makes Juti and stories which one of you! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment