Thursday, December 11, 2008

Walmart Motor Oil Prices

camouhusky @ 2008-12-11T19: 01:00

I have my friends list here on LiveJournal as some noticed something recently decimated like (... or not).

It is by anyone in any way a personal thing or bad-intentioned, I just noticed that here have accumulated over the years a number of inactive members: people to whom the contact is broken off more or less, or where on both sides there is no obvious longer interested in the life of others to participate.

I just felt uncomfortable with the thought that someone I know little and have not seen for years, here everything can pretty much follow what happened in my life.
have I also caught myself that I linked by some People have time constraints, sometimes also from lack of interest almost always consistently Croll. In the future I want to read the journals of my friends here often and more regularly, and comment. I think with less people on the list, this will be more likely.

I hope no one takes me too bad and as I said, no one in it is something personal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment