Saturday, April 9, 2005

Average Monthly Uk Electric Bill

I am beginning to think it's questionable ... no, honestly sad

Am I really the only one that deals occasionally with the theme: 'How can I criticize another author, so that they do not completely offended, depressed, discouraged, aggressive, close to tears or even from writing by means of shock therapy is introduced? " The community [info] loesch up is showing how it can be different. This may be related gaaaaaaaaaanz, making note of all the names of all known and reviled using swear words like crazy.

My Friends List is in principle open to all who read like to like to write, do not hesitate to replace both. But after a long period of observation and wait and I am now of the opinion that my friends list should be completely open only to people who are behaving in reading, writing and sharing knowledge, as one would expect of reasonably intelligent people. So I need to set up filters, what am already a little sad right.
I'm not a fan of Big Brother and similar modern excesses of voyeuristic television company, they think that is sidelines for the degradation of frustration that there is no need to have to see one's own problems. The audience included, sorry. If someone is beaten up, is not it stand and stare happily on it, grinning. If any are taken from the presumably unknown authors probably not very good stories as an opportunity to vent in a wide area, it will log you do not four times a day, grinning, to watch as the poor little man try to defend himself cornered. Ugh, more I can not remember it!

For those interested: is what it is. http://www.livejournal.com/community/loeschdich/23459.html? # Cutid1

For people still interested. These are the settings, after which I address myself to that is, in my opinion should be addressed to: http://home.t-online.de/home/jag-europe/german/fanfic/for_writers/writers_guide_kritik.htm
http://www.loony-archivist.com/ptcarchive/crit.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment